We do not store personal information when you use this search.
Agile Delivery Manager | IT | Agile | London | Permanent
My client, a SaaS company in the heart of London City, are seeking a mid-level Agile Delivery Manager, with a strong background in Agile project delivery to join the team. You should be passionate about working with people to successfully deliver projects and work.
You should have experience with Scrum and previously worked closely with Software Engineers, UI and product teams. You need to be a great people person with excellent communication skills, able to communicate with technical or non-technical Stakeholders, colleagues and third parties.
- Partner with the team to ensure regular high-quality project delivery
- Identify and remove blockers and other constraints
- Planning, rick and issue management
- Facilitate refinement sessions, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives
- Performs capacity planning and track the teams work
- Identify and eliminate waste within processes or practises
- 3 years+ experience as a Delivery Manager/Project Manager
- Agile principals, process, and practices.
- SCRUM, Trello, Jira, Project etc
- A background in eCommerce, Web Analytics, Advertising desirable
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY
Delivery Manager | IT | Agile | London | Permanent
In the following Disciplines