Tiro Partners have recently been engaged by a world class hospitality and ecommerce brand to partner with them as they embark on a Digital Transformation following the arrival of a new CIO.
The company have a truly global presence and are highly regarded as the world leader in their sector. Their business is home to over 60 websites and mobile apps offering their clientele a fabulous selection of product and services in their eight global geographies.
We are currently exclusively engaged to appoint a Head of Development who can bring their experience and expertise to the business.
I’m looking for someone to take ownership of the development road map and the creation of new products, lead and manage an Open Source agile engineering team, explore new technologies for greenfield product creation and to conduct code & ensure quality standards.
To be considered you will need to have the following credentials:
- Great communication skills with passion for technology, data and people development.
- Proven successful management of technical teams at least 10 in size.
- Experience in planning development roadmaps which correlates business needs.
- An expert at sprint methodology and planning/managing sprints.
- Have previously created and designed high volume websites and back- end applications using Ruby on Rails.
The role is offering a fantastic market leading base salary (£100k) and unique benefits package.
Send through your CV to Paul – firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following Disciplines