Lead Quality Engineer | Agile | Scrum | Kanban
My client, a FTSE250 company in the heart of London are seeking a Lead Quality Engineer to join the team. This is a hands-on Software Developer in Test role and you should be familiar with C# or .NET.
The ideal candidate will ideally have a background in Management, but Senior candidates that are hands on and seeking the next step in their career as a Manager would be suited.
You will work with a number of Development teams, within a larger group, ensuring QA best practices, while being hands on. You should have technical expertise in test automation, performance, and load testing.
- Implementing QA Strategy
- Ensuring the team follow best practice
- Provide hands on technical expertise around ‘dev in test’.
- Automation and performance testing background
- Able to provide technical support
- Be a QA Advocate
- Mentor offshore resources
- Recruit QAs, Automation Engineers
- Agile/Scrum or Kanban
- Dev in test: .NET, C#
- Parallelisation, Selenium, Automation, Saucelabs
- Performance, Load tester: Blazemeter, Jmeter
- Octopus, CI/CD
- Jasmine etc
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
In the following Disciplines