We do not store personal information when you use this search.
Security Manager/Principal Security Consultant
Tiro is working with a information security consulting firm that works across the whole Security spectrum, that are looking to take on a Security Manager or a Principal Security Consultant.
This will be a leadership position that will involve providing guidance to a team of penetration testers and security consultants, as well as managing and developing clients.
Managers tend to manage project and clients, whereas Principal Consultants are more focused on delivery.
Security Engineers/Consultants at this level would ideally have:
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or similar
- Previous experience of managing vulnerability assessments
- Experience of writing Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Development or source code review experience
- Capability of developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification
This Security firm can offer a chance to work alongside and above some of Europe’s best penetration testers, as well as a lot of other perks: annual training budget, internal R+D lab, company nights out, Hack Nights, sponsorship and opportunities to speak at Security conferences. If this sounds of interest then please apply for an immediate CV review.
In the following Disciplines