A Site Reliability Engineer is required by a market-leading scale-up in the IoT space based in fantastic offices in Central Amsterdam.
The international organisation is currently re-designing their Cloud service offering and looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to assist in the design and implementation of their innovative digital platform built on Azure Cloud Services.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be helping to not only design and build the cloud architecture and tooling, but also to play a pivotal role in increasing the efficiency of the development pipeline and containerisation best practice within the company.
You will be an expert at working closely with software engineering teams, playing a pivotal role in improving Infrastructure as Code standards using your deep knowledge of coding and Scripting.
The Site Reliability Engineer will have worked with a host of companies building cloud platforms from scratch, and improving DevOps maturity using a variety of tools including Linux, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
A summary of skills and capabilities required for the Site Reliability Engineer position:
- Proven track-record working as a DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer or Cloud Engineer
- Deep understanding Azure Cloud environments
- Good understanding of AKS, ARM, Appservices, etc
- Unrivalled skills in high-availability Linux environments (RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu etc)
- Good knowledge of container tools such as Docker or Kubernetes,
- Automation skills Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- First-rate communication and English language skills
If you’re up for a big but very rewarding challenge, with a company that offers an amazing working environment and host of other benefits, then get in touch with your most recent CV and we’ll be in touch for a more detailed chat.