A Senior Full Stack Software Engineer is required by Tiro Partner’s established and market leading client based in Amsterdam. As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer you will have extensive experience in full stack development with unrivalled expertise using Typescript, NodeJS, Rest APIs, and React
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for developing high-traffic public facing web applications, architecting new features and maintaining a clean codebase
Working in an Agile setting alongside the product owner and other developers, the Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will also play a key role in deploying new versions of web applications with a focus on improving customer experience.
Basic capabilities around deployment and orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift is also a big advantage.
To summarise, the Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will ideally have strong commercial exposure in the following:
- Proven backend development skills and extensive expertise using Typescript, NodeJS, and React
- Strong knowledge and experience of working REST APIs and / or API Blueprint
- Understanding of cloud technologies like Kubernetes and Docker, and OpenShift
- Extensive background working in enterprise organisations building high-availability solutions
- First rate communicator with strong leadership qualities
- Experience with tools like Confluence and Jira is a bonus
- Familiarity with Agile practices and Scrum methodologies
In addition to strong full stack development skills you will also be a first-rate communicator, with the ability to lead and mentor other teams members when required.
Please note the client is currently offering remote work due to the Covid situation although travel to the office maybe required when restrictions are lifted.
If you are available and skills outlined above please send me your most recent CV, and we will be in touch ASAP.