Your choice of Fully Remote or In-office (relocators welcome!)
** Candidates must be based or eligible to work within Germany **
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will have a passion for complex software systems using modern frameworks, tools, and systems, specifically Node.js, Typescript, and APIs.
Full-time role can be 100% remote or hybrid – new office in Berlin
- Expert knowledge of Backend Development in Node.JS
- Excellent experience and a passion for GraphQL
- Strong experience of building API’s
- Solid experience of PostgreSQL
- Good general experience of AWS
- js – nice to have
- Excellent motivation and communication skills
- A commitment to high quality and a proactive problem-solving approach
- Design, develop and maintain Backend applications
- Champion the use of GraphQL within the company
- Work with the team to deliver high quality web applications
- Work with Microservices architecture and add or create new backend services in Node.JS
- Direct collaboration with product owners, developers & wider team in an agile work environment
- Shape the product & tech-roadmap of the business, Take ownership of backend Development
- Web application and mobile app experience highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for an experience Developer to join a growing company and take ownership of the Backend development and help shape the company vision and technology.
If you are interested, please apply today.