Technical Product Manager required. A Technical Product Manager who has an extensive track record delivering software and web-based solutions, from requirements gathering through to translating roadmaps and defining user requirements, is required by Tiro Partners’ market leading client based in Utrecht.
Alongside a deep knowledge of software and web development, the Technical Product Manager will have strong knowledge of digital and data services in large enterprise environments, product lifecycle management, APIs, open-source technology, Linux, and Agile methodologies.
Working closely with the technical and architectural teams, the Technical Product Manager will drive new technology innovation, design requirements, and delivery of the organisations core platforms.
In summary, the Technical Product Manager will have experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience as a Technical Product Owner / Product Manager
- Deep knowledge of, and experience in, software and web development for digital / data services platforms
- Experience working with APIs, open-source technology and Linux Infrastructure
- Huge passion for technology innovation
- Knowledge and experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience working in an Agile environment – understanding of sprint planning, product backlog, prioritization etc
If you fit the profile outlined above, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.